The voltage regulator type “Z1”, is suitable for synchronous generators of MARELLI make M7B series, size range 160-500 frames. The regulator is proper to operate on machines rated from 10 up to 2000 kVA. The regulator is fully insulated in order to maintain high reliability also with severe ambient conditions (high level of humidity, dust, salt atmosphere), and in case of high vibrations level. The regulator is proper both for single and 3-phase generators.
– Regulation Accuracy: +/- 1% steady state conditions
– Voltage Drift: +/- 1% voltage change, for 50 ° C ambient temperature change
– Respond Time: 1 cycle
– Operating Temperature: -20 ° C ÷ +60 ° C
– Exciter Field Resistance: 3 Ω (min) ÷ 25 Ω (max)
– Supply Voltage: 170 -270 V (100/120 Hz)
– Power Supply: 1000 VA (max)
– Power Dissipated: 30 W (max)
– Voltage Sensing: 170 -270, 350 – 480 V
– Output voltage (DC): 30 V
– Output Current (DC): 8 A (max, continuous)
– Output current (DC): 15 A (max one minute forcing)
– Delivery Schedule: 4 working days ex-warehouse upon confirmation of payment received. (Transit time not included.) In the event of some unforeseen reason out of stock, please allow 2 to 3 weeks lead time.
– Receipt: Once the parcel pick up, we will notify you via email. Airway bill no. will be advise as well.
– Product Origin: Italy
– Shipping: All parts ship door to door via courier service. All taxes and duty fees at destination at buyer cost.
– Should you not able to add more quantity, which means the value exceed the liability cost. Please do send us email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for official quotation. We will respond to your enquiry ASAP.
Use of potentiometers
P1 – potentiometer for regulating the generator’s output voltage.
This internal potentiometer allows a considerable voltage range (between 350 and 450 V, or between 170 and 270 V): in case of intervention on this potentiometer, the voltage must not be changed more than 5% compared to that of the plate.
If you want to obtain a finer regulation, or control the voltage remotely, or even want to limit the voltage variation range, you need to add an external potentiometer.
P2 – calibration potentiometer for low frequency protection tripping.
It is normally calibrated to reduce the excitation when the speed drops more than 10% below the nominal speed relative to 50Hz. By cutting the brown wire of connector B, the appropriate intervention is obtained for 60 Hz operation.
P3 – stability calibration potentiometer.
P4 – potentiometer for particular voltage regulation
If the RDT is combined with additional devices (e.g. power factor regulation device or parallel with the network)