The voltage regulator type “MARK I”, is suitable for synchronous generators of Marelli make MJB series, size range 160-500 frames. The regulator is proper to operate on machines rated from 10 up to 2000kVA. The regulator is fully insulated in order to maintain high reliability also with severe ambient conditions (high level of humidity, dust, salt atmosphere), and in case of high vibrations level. The regulator is proper both for single and 3-phase operation.
The M40FA640A/A is a automatic voltage regulator made by Marelli in Italy. This regulator senses 2 phases and adjusts excitation when needed. An external potentiometer can be installed to adjust voltage (sold separately)
– Regulation Accuracy: +/- 0.5% steady state conditions
– Voltage Drift: +/- 0.5% voltage change, for 50 ° C amb. temperature change
– Respond Time: 1 cycle (20ms – 16.6ms)
– Operating Temperature: -30 ° C – 70 ° C
– Exciter Field Resistance: 3.5 Ω (min) ÷ 20 Ω (max)
– Supply Voltage: 170 -277 V (50/60Hz)
– Power Supply: 1000VA (max)
– Power Dissipated: 30 W (max)
– Voltage Sensing: 170 -270 / 380 – 415 / 440 – 480 V (Three or Single Phase Sensing)
– Output voltage (DC): 30 V
– Output Current (DC): 8 A (max, continuous)
– Output current (DC): 15 A (max one minute forcing)
– Delivery Schedule: 4 working days ex-warehouse upon confirmation of payment received. (Transit time not inclusive.) In the event of some unforeseen reason out of stock, please allow 2 to 3 weeks lead time.
– Receipt: Once the parcel pick up, we will notify you via email. Airway bill no. will be advise as well.
– Product Origin: Italy
– Shipping: All parts ship door to door via courier service. All taxes and duty fees at destination at buyer cost.
– Should you not able to add more quantity, which means the value exceed the libility cost. Please send us an email (email@example.com) to request for official quotation. We will respond to your enquiry asap.
CORRESPONDING, ASSOCIATED & OBSOLETE PART NUMBERS
- Marelli Mark I
- Marelli M40FA640A/A