The voltage regulator type “MARK V”, is suitable for synchronous generators of MARELL make MJB series, size range 160-250 frames. The regulator is fully insulated in order to maintain high reliability also with severe ambient conditions (high level of humidity, dust, salt atmosphere), and in case of high vibrations level. The regulator is proper both for single and 3-phase generators.
The M16FA655A is a automatic voltage regulator made by Marelli in Italy.
This regulator senses 2 phases and adjusts excitation when needed. An external potentiometer can be installed to adjust voltage (sold separately)
Can be used on Marelli MJRM, MJRT, MJT, MJBM, MJVM, MJB MJR, MJV, MJB, MJR, MJHRT Generator frames.
– Regulation Accuracy: +/- 0.5% steady state conditions
– Voltage Drift: +/- 0.5% voltage chage, for 50 ° C amb. temperature change
– Respond Time: 1 cycle (20ms – 16.6ms)
– Operating Temperature: -30 ° C ÷ 70 ° C
– Exciter Field Resistance: 8 Ω (min) ÷ 20 Ω (max)
– Supply Voltage: 170 -270 V (100/120Hz)
– Power Supply: 350 VA (max)
– Power Dissipated: 15 W (max)
– Voltage Sensing: 170 -270
– Output voltage (DC): 30 V
– Output Current (DC): 5 A (max, continuous)
– Output current (DC): 8 A (max one minute forcing)
– Delivery Schedule: 4 working days ex-warehouse upon confirmation of payment received. (Transit time not inclusive.) In the event of some unforeseen reason out of stock, please allow 2 to 3 weeks lead time.
– Receipt: Once the parcel pick up, we will notify you via email. Airway bill no. will be advise as well.
– Product Origin: Italy
– Shipping: All parts ship door to door via courier service. All taxes and duty fees at destination at buyer cost.
– Should you not able to add more quantity, which means the value exceed the libility cost. Please send us an email (email@example.com) to request for official quotation. We will respond to your enquiry asap.
|Frame size||160 ÷ 250|
|Generator frame size||Standard 160÷250|
|AVR supply||Auxiliary winding*, mains|
|Voltage sensing||Single phase|
|Voltage remote control||Arrangement|
|Radio interference supressor||Internal|
|Power supply voltage||170 ÷ 277 Vac @ 50/60 Hz|
|Power supply source||Auxiliary windings, mains|
|Voltage build-up||5 Vac|
|Voltage sensing type||1-phase|
|Voltage sensing range||170 ÷ 277 Vac|
|Maximum continuative field current||0 ÷ 5 Adc|
|Maximum forcing field current||0 ÷ 8 Adc|
|Maximum field voltage||100 Vdc|
|Field resistance||8 Ω ÷ 20 Ω|
|Regulation accuracy from no load to full load||±0.5 %|
|Steady state accuracy||±0.1 %|
|Accuracy with ±4% engine governing||±1 %|
|Thermal Drift||±0.5 %|
|Response time||1 cycle|
|Operating temperature||-30°C ÷ +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C ÷ +80°C|
|Internal fuse, replaceable|
|Control||External potentiometer, 100 kΩ – 1 W|
|External DC voltage signal (0-10 V)|
CORRESPONDING, ASSOCIATED & OBSOLETE PART NUMBERS
- Marelli 10005388
- Marelli Mark V
- Marelli M16FA655A
- Olympian 10000-61859