The M40FA644A is a analog automatic voltage regulator made by Marelli in Italy. Special add-on 630-800 frames. This regulator senses 3 phases and adjusts excitation when needed. An external potentiometer can be installed to adjust voltage (sold separately)
– Regulation Accuracy: +/- 0.5% steady state conditions
– Voltage Drift: +/- 0.5% voltage chage, for 50 ° C amb. temperature change
– Respond Time: 1 cycle (20ms – 16.6ms)
– Operating Temperature: -30 ° C ÷ 70 ° C
– Exciter Field Resistance: 3.5 Ω (min) ÷ 20 Ω (max)
– Supply Voltage: 170 -277 V (100/120Hz)
– Power Supply: 1000VA (max)
– Power Dissipated: 30 W (max)
– Voltage Sensing: 170 -270 / 380 – 415 / 440 – 480 V (50/60Hz) (Three or Single Phase Sensing)
– Output voltage (DC): 30 V
– Output Current (DC): 8 A (max, continuous)
– Output current (DC): 15 A (max one minute forcing)
– Delivery Schedule: 4 working days ex-warehouse upon confirmation of payment received. (Transit time not inclusive.) In the event of some unforeseen reason out of stock, please allow 2 to 3 weeks lead time.
– Receipt: Once the parcel pick up, we will notify you via email. Airway bill no. will be advise as well.
– Product Origin: Italy
– Shipping: All parts ship door to door via courier service. All taxes and duty fees at destination at buyer cost.
– Should you not able to add more quantity, which means the value exceed the libility cost. Please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for official quotation. We will respond to your enquiry asap.
- Mainly used on Olympian, FG Wilson & Caterpillar CAT generator sets
CORRESPONDING, ASSOCIATED & OBSOLETE PART NUMBERS
- Marelli 10005161
- Marelli Mark X
- Marelli M40FA644A